Program Manager - Salesforce, Customer Poratal, Marketing or eCommerce, Agile
Job title - Delivery Program Manager
Location - East London
Duration - Initial 3 Months
Our client is seeking a high energy, motivated individual who combines exemplary communication skills and stakeholder management with technical acumen and proactive leadership for the position of Delivery Program Manager. This individual will provide program management for a wide range of global projects that are highly visible, cross functional in nature and require collaboration with a variety of business and technology areas.
The Delivery Program Manager is responsible for delivering and implementing business systems, working closely with business partners, project team members, project managers and service provider teams.
The specific role is to deliver projects within Order to Cash portfolio.
- Work with senior management team to influence the overall strategy and objectives for Marketing and eCommerce. Communicate the strategy to the project managers and ensure that individual project goals align with the strategy.
- As a premier advocate of Order to Cash, work with multiple business constituencies, effectively manage their expectations and establish priorities for the overall portfolio.
- Co-ordinate with service providers to ensure capacity is available for the prioritised projects.
- Drive the completion of Order to Cash projects within the established scope, while simultaneously planning for and managing future requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Accountable for successful delivery of the Order to Cash portfolio with constituent projects managed by a team of outsourced project managers.
- Responsible for directing the project team; assumes ownership and responsibility for project delivery, project planning, work product, quality control and stakeholder management.
- Project Management - leads project planning sessions with team members to outline scope and approach. Typically works on multiple complex projects/issues at a time.
- Manage and govern all aspects of the project life cycle to facilitate the successful delivery, as well as the metrics for reporting to the executive team.
- Assure detailed project plans, including schedules, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans and issue resolution plans.
- Proactively identify, analyze and recommend delivery solutions to management that have broad business impact.
- Personally manage new projects through early stages of project lifecycle until project managers assigned.
- Assemble cross ¬functional teams and assign individual responsibilities. Provide leadership, work direction, and feedback. Influence the work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met, and issues and risks are communicated.
- Engage with external service providers to establish and manage commercial proposals and work orders.
- Responsibility for Others (direct/indirect):
- Indirectly responsible for the work output of other project team members. Collaborate with the resource managers who are directly managing those team members as needed. Lead cross ¬functional and international integration teams.
Experience and Qualifications:
- PMP certification preferred or thorough knowledge and demonstrated execution of project management methodology including documentation.
- 10+ years of project/program management experience working in a large organization with cross¬ functional global teams. Ability to effectively influence, interact and collaborate with senior level management.
- Ability to manage resources in a continuously changing environment with competing demands. Proven track record of successful project implementation with definable contributions to the business. Ability to drive and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills. Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence actions/decisions of others.
- Experience working with outsource delivery service providers is a strong plus.
- Technical knowledge applicable to Marketing and eCommerce would be beneficial.
- Excellent English communication skill.
- Experience of directing Agile delivery projects
- Ideally with either extensive Salesforce or Customer Portal experience.
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.