Professional Services Manager / Consultant / Programme Manager
A global provider of intelligent business information is seeking a Professional Services Manager to join their Governance, Risk and Compliance division and lead a team of Management Consultants who are responsible for delivering a regional portfolio of projects. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to build a successful team within a rapidly growing area that works with key financial services clients around the world.
Reporting into the Director of Professional Services, you will lead your team to deliver a portfolio of end to end projects, taking responsibility for the professional development and mentoring of your team whilst interfacing with internal and external customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction throughout the process. You will be responsible for prioritising conflicts within the portfolio and managing customer and stakeholder expectations, and will maintain overall responsibility for ensuring that projects are delivered to their agreed specification and within their agreed parameters.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive consulting and/or professional services experience, working with Financial Services clients
- Strong previous line management experience
- Experience delivering software into the Financial Services industry
- Significant Programme Management experience
- Extensive client facing and Account Management experience
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- GRC/Risk expertise
- Experience delivering GRC/Risk software into the Financial Services sector
The position will be based in Canary Wharf and will pay up to £80,000 plus bonus and benefits.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please contact Saska Hayden on 0161 924 1389 or email