Business Planner / Production Planner
- Represent and contribute from Supply Chain Planning perspective at relevant MDI Boards and assigned Forums.
- Work with cross functional teams on site and off site to ensure requirements are met in timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining supply chain data for products in the manufacturing area assigned.
- Ensure that all required materials are planned as per Business needs.
- Maintain assigned KPIs.
- Contribute to Site S&OP process.
- Maintain excellent Customer and Stakeholder relationships.
- Support the introduction of new product initiatives from a supply perspective.
- Create weekly plans to meet Site Goals.
- Lead weekly planning meetings to coordinate resource and capacity requirements.
- Implement System parameters to reflect Capable Planning and Control.
- Create work and purchase orders in timely manner for the operational areas assigned.
- Order components and materials in line with the plan - operated through MRP.
- Attend and contribute to daily MDI meetings to ensure operational needs are met.
- Liaise with stakeholders & deal with all queries / problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Manage and analyse inventory to ensure targets are met in line with the inventory policy.
- Maintain Supply Chain Data as per Business needs in line with the Supply Chain Data Policy.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong supply chain process knowledge
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing MRP systems - Planning and Purchasing experience
- Excellent problem solving skills in a dynamic environment
- Ability to successfully work across multiple sites and levels
Skills & Experience required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Basics of Supply Chain Management required)
- Min 3 year's experience preferably in supply chain
- In-depth understanding of Operational processes including SAP
- Proven ability to close issues in a timely & effective manner
- Good knowledge of cGMP & cGDP
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & influencing skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Understands and drives adherence to site KPI's.
For more information on this role please contact Dee Gillane on 051-594100 or apply through the link.