This a great opportunity for a production operator to join a leading pharmaceutical company. Working in a highly regulated factory based environment to assist in the filling and formulation of a Pharmaceutical product by a world leading Healthcare organisation.
A full training programme will be provided!
Required Skills / Experience
- Good Organisational Skills.
- Ability to work individually and in a team.
- Ability to work logically.
- Operating various semi-automated machines.
- Recording data correctly.
- Participate in the production of the Pharmaceutical product in line with highly regulated rules.
- Cleaning and preparation of work spaces to required standards.
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free Parking