Outbound/Commerical Product Manager - fully remote - exciting tech start-up - £70-90K base + bens
We are working with an established and well funded start-up who are breaking records and setting new standards in the worls of super-computing!
We are looking for an experienced and commercially asutute Product Manager to lead technical products in a non-technical way. As a Product Manager you will analyse market trends and the commercial landscape. You will collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Business Development to create a compelling product vision that delivers successfully to market demand.
Key skills and experience required;
- 8+ years Senior Product Manager experience of technical products
- Experience in deliverying technical Business to business products - in a cloud first setting
- Experience in outbound as well as inbound product activities - working closely with sales and marketing
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Any start-up experience is highly beneficial
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software agile development and server side technologies is also very advantageous
If you are a commercial yet still technical Product Manager with the experience and skills described, please send your CV for immediate consideration.