£45,000 - £55,000 Bristol, BS32
We are looking to recruit a Procurement Specialist for a new and exciting opportunity working for a FSTE100 engineering support services organisation based in Bristol (BS32).
The organisation are a market leading provider of engineering support services, operating in the UK and overseas, they deliver complex and critical support to the defence, energy, emergency services, transport and education sectors.
One of the key spend categories within the business is HR, Corporate Services & IT, on which the division spends in excess on £100M each year. The Procurement Specialist will manage a portfolio of goods and services within this category, which includes recruitment, training, professional services, travel, IT and telecoms. The Procurement Specialist will be responsible to executing the divisional procurement and supply chain strategy across their portfolio.
- Assist in the development of procurement strategies that maximises value for the business
- Conduct sourcing activities to meet the divisional requirements
- Conduct market engagement, tendering, evaluation, negotiation and contract award activities
- Support business development activities such as assisting in the design of supply chains for bid and tender activity
- Manage performance of key suppliers to improve performance and enable delivery from long term contracts
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in a strategic sourcing or category specialist role with knowledge of current procurement processes and techniques
- Good category knowledge of HR, Corporate Services, IT
- MCIPS or studying towards
- Ideally degree educated in business, finance, supply chain or engineering - or equivalent working experience
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management skills
What's on Offer?
- Full time permanent role Monday - Friday
- Starting salary £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution Pension Scheme
- Share Save Scheme
- Opportunity to develop a career at a market leading FTSE100 business