Salary: €350 - €400 per day DOE (Negotiable)
Contract Type: 9 Months
Start Date: Up to 1 Months Notice Period Accommodated
PROCUREMENT PROJECT MANAGER
Our client one of the world's leading financial services providers are seeking an experienced Procurement professional with strong Project Management experience to join their team on an initial 9 month contract based in Dublin City
Procurement Project Manager KEY Responsibilities:
- Rollout an Ariba Procurement solution across EMEA for both tactical and strategic operations.
- Regional coordination of multiple Procurement initiatives.
- Work closely with country level Procurement teams in the creation and implementation of initiatives aimed at ensuring our client continues to meet the regulatory requirements that exist in these areas.
- Strong focus on systems and process standardization across the region.
- Coordinate the creation and adoption of regional/country policies, procedures and supplier management framework to ensure effective management of third party relationships. These must be in line with applicable global polices that may exist.
- Key analytic features include upgrading operational processes and procedures; reporting and analyzing cost savings, spend tracking and analysis; managing score-carding, benchmarking, market, and performance metrics analysis programs, as well as responsibility for ensuring process validation and compliance, for global third party suppliers.
- Prepare regular updates to senior management on the progress of the operations initiatives across the region and actions plans to continue to move the programs forward.
- Provide insight and oversight into the procurement system needs of the region and assist in the definition and implementation of such systems.
Procurement Project Manager Candidate Requirements:
- Project management experience within procurement is essential (5 years+ experience preferred)
- Experience working in a multi entity environment
- Transformation or systems implementation project experience
- Must have led projects for best practice
- Experience working on standardization projects across EMEA
- Prior experience working in a service based organisation preferred but not essential