Experis are currently recruiting an Indirect Procurement manager to join a market leading business services organisation. This is a brand new role within a new team offering excellent opportunities for continued career development and growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist with development of procurement strategies across indirect commodities
- Managing spend across HR, Training, IT, Travel and Corporate/Support services
- Ownership of £multimillion spend
- Stakeholder management
You will have the following experience:
- Category management experience
- Experience managing similar categories
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Support new business opportunities
This is a challenging role with lots of opportunity to develop the role and increase responsibilities. We would welcome applications from procurement professionals with all of the skills above OR looking to make the next step in their career.
£40,000 - £55,000 + benefits