Procurement Manager - Facilities Management
Experis are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to work for a FTSE 100 global engineering business.
The facilities management category covers a large division which manages critical assets, delivers complex programmes and provides vital skills teaching. This large organisation has a newly implemented Category management structure.
You will look after a spend in excess of £50 million each year, covering a portfolio of goods and services such as Construction, Property services, and environmental services.
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of procurement strategies and developing knowledge in specific supply markets
- Market engagement, tendering, evaluation, negotiation and contract award activities
- Supporting the design of supply chains and sourcing strategy for bids
- Supporting the new restructure by focusing on the management of fewer, strategically important suppliers.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and support operational activities including bidding
As a Procurement Manager you will have the following skills/experience:
- Seasoned experience in a Strategic Sourcing or Category Specialist position
- Good category knowledge of the facilities management category i.e. Property services, Construction, Environmental services
- Evidence of delivering procurement savings and negotiating costs
- Supplier and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- CIPS qualification (desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team for a large organisation which can offer challenges and progression.
The role would suit a Buyer, Category Specialist, Sourcing Specialist, Purchasing Specialist, Category Manager, Sourcing Manager, Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager or similar that meets the criteria above.
What's on offer?
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Location: This is flexible to Birmingham, Bristol, Central London or Leicester
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.