Procurement Manager - Business Development up to £60,000 + benefits - Location Flexible with travel to London
A leading engineering support services organisation are looking to bring in an experienced procurement manager with extensive background in business development and bids to join their team working leading a number of high integrity business streams.
They are highly regarded in the market place working on some of the most high profile contracts in the UK and Internationally.
Key accountabilities range from:
- Reporting into the Head of Procurement
- Purchasing and supply chain
- Bid support
- Strategy and engagement
- Pipeline development and collaboration
Specific Functional Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in a Strategic Sourcing or Category Management role.
- Innovative supply chain delivery
- Commercial strategy and acumen
- Experience of both public and private sector procurement;
- Deep knowledge and experience of a variety of contract forms, including drafting and negotiation.
- Highly commercial, with a proven ability to use Procurement to unlock value for the business
- Educational Qualifications
Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management or Engineering degree.
- Professional Qualifications
MCIPS or equivalent professional qualification
This is a fantastic strategic opportunity within a prestigious organisation offering opportunities for progression, development and working on transformational programmes.
If you would like further information or believe your are suitable for this position please do not hesitate to apply via email or alternatively contact Tara Bidar on 01179 309 719.
Please note, applicants must be eligible to undergo Security Clearance