Procurement Executive/ Procurement Specialist/ Procurement Officer/ Procurement Analyst/ Procurement Manager/ Procurement Administrator/ EU Procurement Directives/ EU Regulations
Central London - Salary circa £36,000 + excellent benefits
My client, a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation that is rapidly becoming a thought leader in its field, is looking to recruit a Procurement Executive to lead all HR, IT and Corporate related procurement exercises. We are seeking experienced and highly motivated individual with at least two years experience in a procurement role and solid understanding of EU procurement directives.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful customer focussed organisation that offers a highly competitive salary and a great support for further career development. The successful candidate will be provided with a funding to undertake CIPS qualifications.
The post holder will be tasked with:
- Undertaking procurement exercises - gain a good understanding of business needs and articulate them into procurement specifications and exercises
- Driving through the best procurement practices - Applying procurement rules, utilising catalogues and frameworks
- Manage all associated supplier relations effectively in order to optimise value for money
- Developing procurement and supply chain solutions for purchase
- Undertaking market place analysis, research, collecting information and data
- Supporting procurement team assisting with complex procurements and aspects of supply chain management
- Strong education background - preferably a University Degree
- 2 years experience in a procurement role
- An ability to produce end to end procurement documentation
- Previous experience operating EU Procurement Directives
- A good understanding of qualitative/ price weighting structures
- Proficient with all standard MS Office applications
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance.
Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information. If you require further information please contact Jana on 0161 924 3954 or alternatively, email