Experis are looking for a Procurement / Supply Chain Analyst to join a leading engineering business to support the procurement team with high quality analysis and reporting, within a business unit experiencing large amounts of growth.
As a Procurement Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate data to provide insight to the Procurement team
- Improving MI to support strategic decisions within the business
- Producing reports on savings and value add
- Spend analysis, cost modelling and tender analysis
- Gathering data by liaising with international stakeholders across the UK, Northern Europe & Australia
As a Procurement Analyst you will have the following skills/experience:
- Excellent analytical skills / Excel skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Procurement / Supply Chain knowledge is desirable
- Experience working for a large organisation
This is an exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 business that can offer fantastic career progression.
What's on offer?
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Duration: 12 Months FTC
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.