We are looking for a Process Support Engineer/ Chemical Engineer to join a world leading pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Cheshire. Offering excellent training and progression programmes supporting the development of all staff across the board. You will be based at a rapidly growing production site with new product lines and exciting opportunities.
The Process Support Engineer/ Chemical Engineer will provide process engineering technical support to manufacturing operations and lead continuous improvement activities related to routine manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
- Continuous improvement - Identify, develop and optimise process performance through leadership of continuous improvement activities.
- Troubleshooting - Provide technical engineering expertise using established troubleshooting tools and techniques. Lead problem solving and investigation activities within Manufacturing to resolve issues relating to process performance.
- Engineering Support - Provide technical knowledge and support to Manufacturing in respect of all pharmaceutical manufacturing processes. Ensure that appropriate engineering standards are maintained and in place. This may include directing manufacturing personnel in any process engineering issues relating to operation of the process systems. Provide an interface between Manufacturing and Site Engineering.
- Projects - To lead and/or participate in departmental or multi-functional projects
- Compliance/HSE - Maintain compliance with all site systems and procedures including HSE to ensure safe and reliable manufacture of all drug products.
- Chemical Engineering / Process Engineering Degree essential
- Process/Chemical engineering experience, ideally in the pharmaceutical or related industry i.e. food, chemical etc.
- Company Bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free Parking