Experis, part of the Manpower Group manage all recruitment for Genzyme Ireland, A Sanofi Company. Genzyme Ireland is situated on a 37 acre site in Waterford. This multi phased Biopharmaceutical facility employs over 600 personnel and is one of Irelands Great Places to work.
Purpose of Role
Our Client currently seeks a Process Engineer to provide specialist support in terms of critical process parameters and product quality attributes.
- Design and execution of experimental programmes, including lab scale operations and studies.
- Scale-up and technology transfer project lead role.
- Process development programme design, execution and implementation.
- Liaison for Clinical supply provision projects.
- Liaison for New formulation and product enhancement programmes.
- Technical representative for assessment and development of process change control and regulatory submission proposals.
- Process/product deviation investigation and resolution.
- Technical report writing.
- Training delivery of technical training programmes.
- Degree in Chemical, Industrial or equivalent Engineering discipline
- Advanced degree in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacy or related science discipline considered an advantage
A minimum of 5-8 years industrial experience ideally with some aseptic experience.
Skills & Knowledge
- Technical knowledge (theory and practice) of aseptic manufacturing including lyophilisation considered an advantage.
- Design of Experiment and associated statistical techniques
- Pharmaceutical product development project life-cycle
- Strong report-writing and verbal communication skills
- Laboratory and pilot plant skills
- Research skills
- Innovation and creativity skills
- Project management skills
- Structured Problem-solving skills - Statistical
For more information on this role please contact Darragh on 01-6455250 or