ITIL, PROBLEM MANAGEMENT, CSI, SLA'S, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
Permanent post which is based in Croydon - Salary up to £45,232 + allowance up to £8,300 + up to 22% pension contribution and flexi work time.
2 new roles have become available, working for one of our high profile clients as a Problem Manager.
You will support the Head of Service Integrator Problem Management in the development and
ongoing operation of the Service Integrator Problem Management team, assist in the definition of the Problem Management methodology, policies, processes, operational templates and working practices aligned with the industry best practice framework (ITIL) and promote Problem Management understanding across the organisation.
You will need to demonstrate within your application the following essential experience
- Significant background working in problem and incident management within an IT
- Strong background working with 3rd party IT suppliers
- Demonstrable experience developing strong working relationships with other Problem
Management teams (Strategic Service Desk and Service Provider Problem Management
- Previous experience providing priorities, guidance and support to the Strategic Service Desk
and Service Provider Problem Management teams during the undertaking of problem
investigations (technical, process and systematic root causes)
- Background ensuring the continuous review of services and service affecting incidents to
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact Nick on or 0161 924 3916.