Principal Electrical Engineer
£45-52k plus package
Experis are recruiting on behalf of our Client a leading Engineering Support Services organisation for an experienced and competent Electrical Engineer with strong electrical design and delivery experience to support the commercial and production engineering programmes they are currently engaged in and bidding for.
The main responsibilities of this role will be as follows -
- Actively participate in bid delivery documentation and estimation
- Prepare electrical engineering technical notes and reports
- Produce electrical design solutions including relevant calculations - Concept, Basic and Detailed
- Prepare and checking of design documentation as required
- Support design and technical reviews
- Work with project and programme teams to ensure successful delivery of electrical engineering input
- Manage and develop staff
- Client and Internal stakeholder liaison
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- Experienced Electrical Engineering design professional
- Recognised electrical qualification and equivalent experience - HNC / HND/ Degree
- HV & LV systems design calculations
- Risk Assessments
- Load schedules and equipment specification
- Strong communications skills
- Ideally have software experience with some or all of the following -AutoCAD, SinCAL, AMTECH, ETAP
- Must be able to gain UK SC level clearance as a requirement of this role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced electrical engineering professional with a background in electrical design and delivery to join a commercially focused team to provide oversight and guidance. This role will offer the chance to be involved at bid and tender stage of complex offshore & marine projects, as well as supporting the delivery of a strong existing portfolio of projects.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience as detailed above and are interested in this permanent role with an established market leader then I would like to hear from you. Please apply online or send your CV directly or contact me on 0131 558 4809 for further information and full job specification.