Principal Diesel Calibration Engineer - £48,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits - Derbyshire
Next Generation Engine Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of next generation engines are looking to bring in an experienced Principal Calibration Engineer to join their leading engine development/ manufacturing division to work on a broad spectrum of high profile and complex projects.
Our client is highly regarded in their market place with employee retention rates of over 80% developing and progressing best in class engineering teams.
An opportunity exists for an experienced diesel calibration engineer to technically lead the calibration team. Responsible for the calibration and validation of engine and after-treatment management systems, the team is pivotal in the delivery of new engine programs.
- Lead of diesel calibration team. Coordination, planning and delivery of all core engine calibrations including airpath (turbo / EGR), model based torque structure, after treatment (DPF / SCR), plausibility diagnostics
- Prior extensive experience of diesel engine calibration essential, off highway medium duty background desirable.
- Capable in the supervision and review of whole engine calibration datasets, familiar with industry standard tools (AVL CRETA, Vector vCDM etc)
- Understanding of current diesel after treatment systems including SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) and DPF (Diesel particulate filter)
- Experienced team leader with the ability to drive delivery through others and meet significant program deliverables
- Projects to work from initial concept to prototype to production
What's in it for you?
In return what they will offer you is the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious engine manufacturing programmes in the UK or globally. The opportunity for career growth and development. Relocation assistance availble.
If you believe you are suitable for the opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Tara Bidar on 01179 309 719 or alternatively send your CV