Power Platform Support Engineer
Experis are privileged to be working in partnership with one of the World's most tech progressive IT giants. Due to the current surge in remote working requirements, we have some very exciting remote-based contract roles for Power Platform Engineers.
You will cover all areas of supporting users around Power Platform and surrounding apps.
- Liaise with Software Asset Management over licencing - what licences are available to end users eg If using PowerAutomate and PowerApps - Licencing is different if PowerApps initiates PowerAutomate Flow or if they are used separately.
- User education on appropriate licensing.
- Create PowerPlatform Environments
- Allocate roles to users in Environments.
- Monitoring of the Power platform environments.
- Deploy PowerPlatform artefacts to Pre-Prod and Prod environments in conjunction with Project Team.
- Investigate and remediate issues with deployments.
On Board New Projects
- Attend meetings with Internal Projects and managers to onboard new projects into the PowerPlatform.
- Advise New projects on art of the possible.
- Provide general advice on how to develop PowerPlatform Artefacts eg All deployments should be contained within PowerPlatform Solutions.
The role is fully remote and a long term contract is on offer as well as a more detailed job spec is available upon request.