POS Representative/Crane Controller - Bristol
£23,079 plus Benefits
A successful and ever growing FTSE 100 engineering support services organisation is looking to take on a POS Representative/Crane Controller responsible for undertaking duties in compliance with Network Rail's criteria for On Track Plant operators and will have an underpinning knowledge needed to perform all tasks safely and in line with my Client's Plant Operating Scheme procedure.
- To undertake POS duties on behalf of Company on site and ensure that all associated planning, including all Lift Plans, is completed and authorised ahead of on-site working.
- Act as Team Leader when required to do so.
- Act as a Crane Controller to undertake all aspects of OTP Duties including Tandem Lifting when required.
- To undertake walkouts in the planning stage of jobs to agree the machines required for the works.
- Knowledge of Rules and Regulations, H.A.S.A.W., Group/Line Standards and other appropriate regulations.
- Knowledge of Railway Track Renewals using Lifting Equipment.
- Previous experience in Crane Controller Duties.
- Experience in use of Lifting equipment in Track Renewals
- Knowledge of either plain line or S&C Renewals.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced POS Representative/Crane Controller to work for a large FTSE100 Company and the largest plain line track renewals contractor in the UK delivering on high profile projects.
Apply within for further details.