PMO Lead - IT - £35k - £45k
We have an excellent opportunity for a PMO Lead to join Experis working onsite with a global organisation who are a leader within their field. This is an opportunity that will allow you to flourish within a prestigious organisation. We can also offer you the chance long term to continually develop with tailored training plans and working across a number of blue-chip UK based companies.
Our client is world renowned for helping improve company performance. They deliver fast and efficient business support and get real results through their people-centred approach to technology. With over 150,000 employees in over 40 countries, our client is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services
- Establish and maintain Project Delivery plans, reflecting new and established releases, using account standard planning tools and techniques.
- Assist in managing and tracking the updates to release level and core delivery plans using Clarity and Open Workbench tools.
- Produce and analyse a suite of reports for circulation within the programme for the client whilst adhering to account standards and deadlines.
- Corroborate project forecasts and enter into Clarity/OPAL, input revenue figures, undertake analysis of actual versus previous forecasts, using standard and non standard business object reports.
- Have a sound knowledge of Risks and Issues management, evidence by their ability to establish and verify risks and issues.
- Understand and participate in Change Control activity within the programme, receipt and distribution of change requests, proposals and associated impacts.
- Attend development and progress meetings, producing reports and minutes.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
- Previously supported Desktop Roll out projects
- Competent user of MS Office, Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Be a proficient user of Business Object and OPAL
- Have an understanding of Project Management methodologies and associated tools knowledge, eg Niku, Open Workbench, MSP2000 and Clarity