PMO lead - Programme PMO - Immediate start - Birmingham
Working in a dynamic environment, supporting the Programme Director and delivery team on a Time and Attendance system roll out to multiple sites, Kronos / Workday.
You will be responsible for;
- Governance and Assurance standards
- Tracking actions and updating Raid log and Sharepoint site
- Resource planning and requests, Purchase order management
- Finance tracking and reporting
- Board reporting packs (powerpoint) and ad-hoc reporting (advanced excel ideal)
- Conducting regular health checks across Project and Programme plans, bringing up standards of planning and governance within the teams.
- Alignment to wider strategic programme complexity.
You will have worked / led / run Programme PMO's that are engaged in both strategic and tactical transformation across large Enterprise wide estates.
Knowledge of PPM tools ideal.
Please apply asap, if you are an exact match please follow up with a call.