PMO lead - P3M3, P3O - Immediate start - Birmingham
Working in a dynamic environment, supporting the Programme Manager and delivery team on a IT Infrastructure upgrade.
You will be responsible for;
- Governance and Assurance standards
- Tracking actions and updating Raid log and Sharepoint site
- Resource planning and requests, Purchase order management
- Finance tracking and reporting
- Board reporting packs (powerpoint) and ad-hoc reporting (advanced excel ideal)
- Conducting regular health checks across Project and Programme plans, bringing up standards of planning and governance within the teams.
- Alignment to wider strategic programme complexity.
You will have worked / led / run Programme PMO's that are engaged in both strategic and tactical transformation across large Enterprise wide estates, 5000 IT user plus.
Knowledge of PPM tools, MS Project, Clarity, Visio and Workfront / AtTask is also ideal.
Please apply asap, if you are an exact match please follow up with a call.