Plant Assistant/Administrator - Bristol
A successful and ever growing FTSE 100 engineering support services organisation is looking to take on a Plant Assistant/Administrator to provide a Plant administration service to the Resources Manager within their Rail Network business.
- Carry out general administration duties as required, including maintaining plant files, inputting data, receipting invoices etc.
- Assist in compiling and submitting regular reports/up-dates, to required timescales.
- To raise Purchase Orders for Plant through the company business system (IFS) and to close out the procedure with Goods Receipting.
- Liaise with other divisions/departments, external organisations etc, as required.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Experience of dealing with internal/external customers.
- Excellent administrative skills and computer literacy, including MS Office.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to work efficiently to meet set deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work for a large FTSE100 Company and the largest plain line track renewals contractor in the UK delivering on high profile projects.
Apply within for further details.