I am currently recruiting for a PKI Architect to join our high profile client in Croydon. The successful candidate will join a small central team responsible for identifying, designing and delivering new capabilities. They will be involved in solving unique data, scalability, availability, and security challenges in the solutions they're delivering.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
PKI specialists will primarily work in the area of secure document and card production within Immigration and will also provide input and support to initiatives involving PKI across the board.
- Expertise in PKI, cryptography and smartcard chips preferably in the context of ICAO compliant secure documents.
- Knowledge of PKI technologies and concepts
- Knowledge of secure storage technologies including Hardware Security Modules
- Awareness and experience in some of the following:
- Key generation and Public Key Certificates and CRLs
- Cryptographic algorithms including AES, RSA, Elliptic Curves,
- PKCS standards
- PKI Certificate Authority product suites
- Ability to demonstrate a broad technology exposure and experience of designing solutions architectures in security sensitive environments
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate and effectively communicate highly technical concepts to non technical stakeholders
- Ability to objectively analyse the pros and cons of different approaches or technology options in order to make or inform decisions
- ISO standards for biometrics exchange
- Understanding of ICAO and EU Technical standards and security mechanisms applicable to machine readable travel documents
- Knowledge of smartcard chip technologies and security features including Supplemental Access Control and Extended Access Control
- Understanding and experience of Cloud technologies