I am pleased to be working with a highly successful Gloucester based technology company who are currently recruiting for a PHP Developer to work on a Greenfield project for one of their major clients. This role is Full-Stack PHP developer that requires someone with a keen interest in programming, particularly utilising object orientated concepts and methodologies.
As someone who has a love for coding you will be encouraged to keep up to date with and evangelise the use of emerging technologies and approaches to developing new cutting edge solutions. Working with a high level of autonomy this role will utilise your full life cycle understanding of application development and rely on your ideas and input to exceed customer expectation and progress the combined knowledge of an already highly skilled team of developers.
- Code with a high level of autonomy, solving problems of your own accord or with the support and collaboration of the team
- Build robust scalable future-proof frameworks
- Design with consideration to wider system architecture
- Support the wider team by sharing your knowledge and ideas for use of new technologies.
- Contribute towards the relaxed yet productive working environment
- Experience of software development using PHP
- Knowledge of HTML, JavaScrip, jQuery, CSS
- Experience of using frameworks such as Zend, Symphony and Laravel
- Full life cycle experience
- Keen interest in emerging technologies and their use, most likely for your own projects as well as your work
- Professional level technical and conversational English
This is a great opportunity for you to join a relaxed yet professional and productive team that have an excellent culture and company ethos of continued development and progression. If you would like to find out more about this role please call me on 01179309741 or submit your CV for consideration today.
You will receive a base salary from £25,000 up to £35,000 depending on your experience, around 1 year or so for the lower end and around 3 years upwards for the top end. This is supplemented by a range of benefits training and development opportunities.
Experis are operating as an employment agency in relation to this role. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered.
Keywords, PHP, Software Developer, OOP, OOD, Zend, Symphony, Laravel, Senior, Junior, PHP, Software Developer, OOP, OOD, Zend, Symphony, Laravel, Senior, Junior,