Great opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to work within our client's Internal Communications team. You will be providing first class PA support to the Director and the team, and will have the ability to provide verbal and written communications of the highest standard.
Duration: 8 weeks
Responsibilities & You:
- Diary and outlook calendar management for the Director and the team
- Producing presentations on PowerPoint for meetings
- Setting up new starters onto the system and ensuring they have all the correct IT kit/equipment
- Arrange hospitality for meetings including breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Processing travel expenses, making payments or ordering stationary through the system
- Processing HR and recruitment forms through the HR database
- Ordering hardware and software on the IT Service Desk for the Directors and their teams
- Organising internal events including Exec events and Results
- Helping fulfil competitions and source prizes
- Supporting large scale events such as Leadership Group Meetings
- Supporting the delivery of campaigns
- Helping to keep wider communications network together
- Managing email distribution lists
- Organising team away days/events throughout the year
- Managing the planning calendar
Key Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and manage more than one diary at a time.
- You must be able to structure and flex your approach to ensure that differing individual stakeholder needs are met and focus on delivering added-value by taking full ownership of the work you are responsible for.
- It will be essential that you are able to demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail in carrying out and overseeing all tasks.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV to be considered.