Performance Test Analyst/Loadrunner/HP/SOA
Duration: 3 Months initially
- This well known Media client is looking for an experienced Performance Tester with strong infrastructure testing experience to work at their base in Livingston.
- Full lifecycle exposure and understanding
- Java/J2EE programming experience
- Practical experience of the application of testing disciplines
- Significant experience of current HP performance test tool set including monitoring techniques (PC/LoadRunner, Sitescope, Diagnostics, Openview, etc)
- Understanding through experience of CRM architectures and principles
- Performance testing of enterprise scale SOA interfaced systems
- Our client is a large Media organisation and the role would be working on site at Livingston.
If you believe you are suitable for this role please send a CV to Daniel Nelson and if you are a match for the role you will be contacted.