Up to £28,000 per annum
37 hrs/wk, Mon-Fri
I recruit for a FTSE 100 Organisation who offers Engineering Support Services to the Royal Navy. They are currently recruiting an experienced Pensions Administrator to join a growing supportive team.
Within that team, you will provide an accurate, reliable and high standard of pension administration service for Members and Trustees of the in-house defined benefit pension schemes.
- Calculation and payment of scheme benefits ensuring compliance with legislative and pension scheme requirements. This includes early leaver calculations, transfer values, the calculation and payment of benefits for member retiring normal/early/late or on ill-health retirement and deaths
- Ensuring work is completed to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Maintaining the Pensions Administration system
- Dealing with enquires from members, trustees and the employer
- Liaising with Payroll/HR departments and external companies
- Assisting with ad-hoc project based work
- Defined Benefit Administration experience from cradle to grave is essential
- Strong knowledge of UK pensions legislation
- Experience of using Profund is beneficial
- Relevant Pensions industry qualification, such as QPA would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality
- Team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise and organise workload
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or at .