Pega Architect PUI
This vacancy has now expired.
Snr Pega Architect (PUI)
This Programme is taking advantage of PEGA technology specifically PEGA Underwriting for Insurance. The capability to be delivered by the Azure Programme will offer an integrated Underwriter Desktop (drawing on internal and external data services), enhanced pricing capability and Digital Document production and fulfilment. The Azure II Programme consists of a series of projects.
The successful candidate will be leading Pega team of a project within the Azure II Programme focusing on:
- Design aspects of Pega PRPC for that project which includes creation of high level design documents and review of low level design documents.
- Responsible for delivery of the Pega module
- Responsible for the entire application lifecycle, which includes support of the application in multiple environments.
- To work alongside the Business analysts on the Programme to understand requirements and translate these to viable and cost effective solutions, within the context of the Azure II reference architecture.
- To work closely with Azure II architects (internal and PEGA delivery partner), solution analysts and delivery teams in ensuring that both high level design and low level design is fit for purpose, meets clientclient standards and aligns to the Azure II Reference Architecture and client's principles.
- To act as a point of contact for Pega specific queries related to best practices, Pega capability, deployment and any design and development issue within Pega
- To work closely with and engage withPEGA Architects - ensuring that:
- The PEGA solution chosen is fit for purpose and aligns with clientclient's architecture principles and standards.
- The module is aligned with the overall architecture and design
Skills & Experience:
- Candidate should have significant development experience within Pega design and development
- Candidate should have implemented at least a large scale program on Pega 7
- Candidate should have strong understanding of Insurance domain, preferably Property and Casualty line of business
- Candidate should have expertise in implementing Pega PRPC components, should have strong experience on release strategy, should be able to perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality
- Candidate should be able to design the Pega PRPC application independently with minimal support of Pega LSA
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills and should be able to collaborate with offshore team
Nice to have:
- Experience having worked on PUI and PBI components of Pega
- Candidate should be able to help junior developers in terms of guidance, best practice and design elaboration
- Candidate should ensure software scalability and data integrity throughout the application lifecycle
- Candidate should ensure software compatibility and alignment with overall business, IT and infrastructure strategies
- Ability to operate in a Programme team
- Comfortable handling the uncertainty inherent in a Programme delivery environment
- Focus on producing a quality product within tight deadlines
- Organised and detail conscious
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Focus on a risk based approach to quality assurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-sufficient but also a team player who is quick to build effective working relationships and lead a team
- Proactive with an organised and methodical approach, operating with pace, enthusiasm and creativity
- Strong stakeholder management experience