£700 - £800 Per day
The Business Decisioning Architect Is a business facing role within our clients, with the skills to realise business benefit through the best practice use of Pega Next Best Action for both marketing and CRM.
Realising business requirements and explaining technical requirements to the I.T. Design representatives.
Working with clients across the UK with the opportunity to work throughout Europe for those open to this.
- Be the evangelist and agent of change for CRM and Marketing
- Elicit, negotiate, refine and agree on CRM and Marketing requirements with various stakeholders
- Communicate and manage the business impact & enable the measurement of benefits achieved by the solution
- Translate requirements into Campaigns/strategies and data specifications
- Communicate technical requirements from business requirements
- Implement content and personalisation rules into Marketing, Sales and Service strategies
- Perform logic testing, quality assurance and business simulation
- Support reporting, monitoring and control of the solution
- Certified "Pega Decisioning Consultant" or "Pega Marketing Consultant"
- Bonus Certified "Senior Pega Marketing Consultant"
- Business Analysis skills coupled to a consultative approach
- Change management experience with ability to convince, negotiate, overcome resistance and build consensus & enthusiasm
- Experience of either commercially driven or operational driven departments with sensitivity to competing objectives.
- Over two years of hands-on experience in marketing, campaign management, customer insight or marketing analytics
- Familiarity with supporting tools and environments such as databases, SQL and reporting tools
- Self-starting, team player record of delivering on time in a to firm deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinking, attention to detail
- Good statistical mathematical background.
CV's must be submitted in the first instance. Giovanna Neophytou