Project Manager (Betting and Gaming, Payments, Finance, and PCI DSS) - Initial 3 month contract - Sheffield/Leeds
We have an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Project Manager (Betting and Gaming, Payments, Finance, and PCI DSS) to join one of the leading online betting and gaming companies in the UK... This means unlike other contracts, you will be working with cutting edge technology and enjoy a 'start-up' feel, unlike other places.
Background: Payments, Betting and Gaming, PCI DSS, Finance
- Experienced project/programme management professional
- Practical experience of delivering programmes with multiple third party stakeholder organisations
- Practical experience of delivering business and IT projects in agile and traditional waterfall environments
- Stakeholder management
Responsibilities & You;
- Confirming project scope (all parties) and ongoing maintenance of scope through relevant change management processes
- Project planning - creation, maintenance and execution of overall project plan (all parties) and the client's project plans
- Implementation and ongoing execution of the project governance structure including:
- Stakeholder management - to CxO level (including third parties)
- Communication - programme (internal and third parties) communications and wider business communications relating to the programme
- Risk and issue management
- Resourcing (if required)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders (product managers, business owners, scrum masters, technical teams, and testers) and external stakeholders (third party programme and project managers) to successfully complete the programme of work.
- Capture innovations, lessons learned and successes and share these with the wider business organisation
Location: Sheffield with travel to Leeds
Duration: Initial 3 Month contract
If you want to be considered, call me directly to discuss or send over your most recent profile and contact details! OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!!