My client, a well-known media company based in the City of London, is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team on a 7 month contract.
This could turn into a longer term opportunity for the right person.
Candidates should ideally be available immediately or on a maximum of 1 week's notice.
- Processing Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg) Payroll
- Collating and Processing Payroll accurately and on time, working within agreed deadlines
- Resolving all queries from employees via the Ticketing Portal in a timely manner
- Responding to HR requests and queries
- Respond to all finance queries with regards to sub ledger and accounting
- Reconciling monthly payments made by Vendor on behalf of TR
- Extracting data from HR system to report to 3rd party vendor
- Sending Statutory forms to payroll vendor within agreed deadlines
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years experience of high volume European payroll in large international companies
- Strong inpat and expat payroll knowledge
- Knowledge of European or Benelux payroll legislation
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch (speaking and written), French would also be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Workday system
- Strong Excel skills
- CIPP qualification is desirable