Payroll Specialist - 3rd party vendors, Inpat and expat payroll, Workday
Our client is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their London based team. This is a contract role that has a 6 month duration.
- Processing Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg Payroll and knowledge of legislation
- Processing Payroll via the standard process using 3rd party Vendor
- Extracting data from HR system of record and data input onto Templates to send to vendor.
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Ensuring Payroll is processed accurately and on time working within agreed deadlines
- Resolving all queries from employees via the Ticketing Portal in a timely manner
- Sending Statutory forms to Payroll Vendor within agreed deadlines
- Responding to HR requests and queries
- Respond to all finance queries with regards to Sub Ledger and accounting
- Process International Assignee Payroll instructions received from 3rd Party ensuring accuracy at all times
- Reconciling monthly payments made by Vendor on behalf of the client
- Inpat and expat payroll processing knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Workday application would be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to form strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Drive and self motivation with the ability to work independently
- Strong Excel skills
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.