Patient Support Programme Manager - Immunology
Salary: up to £72,000 + 20% bonus, company car/car allowance, full benefits package (private medical and dental cover, pension scheme, 25 days AL, etc.)
Patient Support Programme Manager Immunology - this fantastic opportunity has just become available with a global leading pharmaceutical company with excellent reputation in the industry.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new Franchise build in an exciting therapy area, and play a critical role in a new product launch.
You will work on the creation, delivery, implementation and tracking of patient support programme and Homecare drug delivery and patient support, developed in conjunction with Healthcare Professionals and third party providers to meet the needs of patients.
- Preparation and delivery of Patient Support programmes, tailored to the needs of HCPs and patients
- Seek out new and leverage former local insights (both internal and external) to ensure that programme is relevant to UK and Irish physician, and patient needs
- UK & ROI project lead, champion and point of contact for global and regional teams to ensure that UK & ROI input is included in global programme design
- Ensures the programme is tracked and monitored with appropriate KPIs
- Understand patient prescribing and drug administration through insight generation to identify needs of Homecare service
- Work cross functionally to ensure all plans, projects and activities are planned and executed with the appropriate stakeholder buy in and collaborative working
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of and/or experience in designing, developing and delivering PSP programmes
- Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment.
- Substantial sales/marketing/commercial/market research experience that should include working on a diverse brand mix (experience of new and mature), product launch experience, market analytical and forecasting ability, flair for KOL management
- Strong strategic marketing, analytical and planning skills
- Clear communication style that will inspire and direct teams.
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Tanya Georgieva at your earliest convenience.