My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Partnership Marketing Executive on a initial 12 month contract. This role is based Virtual and Inside IR35.
The position is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual looking to develop their marketing skills and accelerate coverage within a fast-paced, Global marketing team.
- To lead all UK tactical campaigns with our Bank Partners and Aggregators, covering things like awareness and activation.
- To lead in the coordinating of all merchant marketing assets relating to Bank Partners and/or Aggregators, across a variety of channels including Direct Mail, Point of Sale, email, social and online.
- Manage multiple external stakeholders and agencies to deliver various marketing activity across business and Tactical Merchant Marketing.
- Partner with and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across the enterprise (EMPS, BI, Regional, Acquisition, Consumer, Brand, PR), regularly gaining alignment, approvals, and consistency.
- Collaborate effectively with the core Bank Partner and Aggregator teams, liaising directly with external partners where necessary.
- Creating and delivering marketing activity on time and within budget, ensuing all relevant approvals are obtained.
- To achieve business objectives in the most cost-effective way and will be responsible for managing the individual merchant marketing budgets.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferable, but not essential
- B2B marketing and proven client facing experience (external)
- The role requires strong internal and external relationships with customers, colleagues and Suppliers
- Experience in planning, presenting and executing tactical marketing campaigns, managing creative agencies and managing campaign budgets
- Ability to build strong relationships, professional, confident and personable with high levels of energy and a proactive attitude
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data, with a passion for marketing and innovation
- Organised to work in a pressured, fast -paced environment and be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Be able to multi-task with the ability to prioritise effectively at the same time as managing both internal and external customers
- You must be a team player and are able to work collaboratively with a variety of internal groups and business units
- Driving Results - this role has multiple responsibilities and will be expected to perform in a highly results-driven environment, including effectively managing marketing campaigns with superb attention to detail whilst also focusing on strategic thought leadership
- Ability to develop marketing strategies linked to merchant objectives, produce effective marketing plans using research, results and analysis and resolve commercial customer objectives through marketing solutions and innovation