Our client is looking for a P2P and T&E Technology Expert to join their team.
This is a contract position based in Port Sunlight running for an initial 12 months.
This role is partly BAU and partly projects. The BAU team are based in Port Sunlight, Bangalore and the Netherlands. The Project Teams are global. This means calls will need to be held outside of normal office hours (07:00am or 19:00pm).
- Manage small projects and provide SME expertise in large process improvement and tool roll-outs programs, ensuring the smooth integration of new business processes with organisational structure and culture.
- Support (coordinate and execute) training and testing where appropriate and educate extended user base on solutions as required
- Maintain up to date business process documentation. Deliver harmonisation, enhanced user experience, operational effectiveness and measurable improvement through the design and delivery of process and system solutions that generate value for the business
- Capture, build and share internal and external best practices.
- Analyse business processes, and identify business factors influencing the development of new or alternative business solutions and processes
- Monitor and ensure process compliance - work with stakeholders within the business and Service Providers and the wider business to ensure the service is working as desired
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of emerging process and technology trends and developments in areas of interest to the organisation. Create and maintain process knowledge to be made available professionally through the ETS organisation to the business
- SME and UAT coordination for the Concur programme roll-out
- Purchase to Pay Process Design documentation, with focus on T&E and Corporate Credit Cards related solutions and processes
- Advising and Supporting business as usual with solutions and processes across all regions,
- Project Management of small projects in T&E and Corporate Cards
- Driving Continuous Improvement and Innovation
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Operational expertise within Accounts Payable, or the E2E Purchase to Pay process.
- Must have a mix of process, service delivery and IT experience in the P2P.
- Detailed expertise in T&E
- Detailed expertise in Corporate Credit Cards (Lodge, P/V Cards).
- Is an advantage to have
- Concur, SAP (AP, FI) knowledge.
- Detailed understanding of Risk and Control processes within P2P is an advantage
- Visio process modelling and global process design
- Expertise in modelling, testing and design is required at a fully operational level.
- Expertise in leading global communities of practitioners and training key users.
- Experience of a major multi country transformation program as a key T&E SME or UAT coordinator/executor
- Experience of 'Out-sourcing' a global purchase to pay process to a third party service provider
- KPI's and business outcome design, action and monitoring is a plus
- Experience of project managing small improvement projects
- Experience in multicultural/lingual environments and working virtually/globally
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.