Oracle Technical Analyst (3rd line support)
Oracle Technical Analyst (3rd line support) required to join a reputable Utilities company based in Nottingham. This role will involve applying innovative and flexible programming skills to design, build test fixes and enhancements to software applications that are critical to the success of the company's UK business. This is a Non Development role and will involve 3rd line support, bug fixing etc.
This contract position will offer good longevity with a minimum duration of 6 months and a daily circa of £300-360 per day.
- This is a Non Development role and will involve 3rd line support, bug fixing etc.
- You will need to apply your breadth of systems knowledge and software development experience to ensure your solutions are timely, value-adding and clearly understood. By adopting a collaborative approach with your peers you will need to use effective analysis and interpersonal skills to interpret business requirements and issues.
- Represent Service Management team at project meetings to influence business requirements for change using existing system and process knowledge.
- Represent Service Management team within steering meetings and business workshops and leading or facilitating when necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of Oracle is essential for this role. The ideal Candidate will have a strong technical understanding of Oracle potentially coming from a development background but will have worked in a support based role as opposed to a development based role. This opportunity will involve providing 3rd line support by applying Oracle skills and knowledge gained throughout their career history.
- Knowledge of Oracle is essential
- Oracle Warehouse technologies (OBI, OWB, OLAP etc)
Desirable Skills (not essential)
- PL/SQL, Unix Shell Script
- .Net/C#, WCF, WebServices, XML
If this role is of interest to you please submit you CV in the first instance or contact
James Brown; 0161 924 1425