Role: Oracle SCM Consultant
Duration: 3 months
Location: - WFH currently
Start Date: ASAP
In Scope of IR35
Would you like to join an award winning global leading technology company.
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
We are seeking an experienced Oracle SCM / Manufacturing consultant to join our expanding Oracle Functional team to lead and deliver Oracle SCM / Manufacturing projects for a range of clients.
What you'll do
* A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiency's that can be realised through the implementation of Oracle Cloud modules.
* To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client SMEs and stakeholders to familiarise them with the Oracle capabilities and support them in the decisions and development of the solution and process design for their Supply Chain and Manufacturing function.
* You will be responsible for a broad range of implementation activities including configuration, demonstrations, design workshops, documentation, testing, report development, training, data migration, knowledge transfer, production go-live, hyper-care and transition to the support organisation.
* You will also occasionally be required to provide support to pre-sales activities including the Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes, solution design, performing requirements fit / gap analysis, providing system demonstrations and advising on resourcing requirements for planning and estimating purposes.
What you'll bring
* The role requires a strong understanding of the Oracle Manufacturing and Supply Chain applications and processes.
* You must have experience of at least one full end to end Oracle Cloud SCM / Manufacturing implementation.
* The ability to understand business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
* Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
* The following qualifications / experience are desirable:
o Oracle SCM / Manufacturing Implementation Specialisation
o Experience in the Manufacturing sector
o Experience of designing and implementing global multi country / language Oracle solutions.
o Oracle Cloud experience