Oracle HCM support analyst- Warwick- Public Sector- Market rate- 6-12 months
Our client, a large, bluechip IT outsourcing organisation based in Warwick are looking to recruit for an experienced Oracle HCM support analyst to work for their end client in the public sector.
Applicants must be experienced in the below:
- Oracle HCM Experience (Oracle HRMS, Oracle SSHR, Oracle Workflow, OLM, Oracle BI, Oracle Discoverer, SQL)
- Experience of working within the NHS (preferably ESR)
- Problem solving, investigative and analytical skills
- Customer communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise - Negotiation & persuasion skills
- Ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Providing politically sensitive answers/solutions to issues as necessary
- Knowledge of a help desk system and managing service requests / incidents/ problems
- Oracle SQL UK Payroll Legislation - ITIL - Previous Application Support experience
- Knowledge of a help desk system and managing service requests / incidents/ problems - Experience of working with the NHS
Please submit CV's in the first instance, successful candidates will be contacted with more information.