Oracle Finance Consultant (Advanced benefits)
Start date 27/10.
Duration 2 months, but may extend for another 12 months
London - near Euston
Summary of Job Purpose:
EBS Advanced Benefits (ABE) Functional Consultant: Act as lead consultant in Oracle ABE projects.
- Has extensive experience in process design and/or functional architecture.
- 3-5 years of experience in full-cycle Oracle EBS HR and Payroll including ABE "implementations" as a functional consultant or functional architect.
- Has hands on experience in most of the following modules: Advanced Benefits
- Must have soft consulting skills:
- Able to manage senior finance and IT stakeholders.
- Able to sell ideas to the client with the aim of growing his/her account.
- Able to build good relationships internally with peers and superiors, as well as with client stakeholders.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Able to deliver high quality presentations and written communications.
- Able to manage a team.
- Must have personality traits:
- Highly positive.
- Proactive, self-managed, motivated, passionate about the job, with strong ambition to grow in his/her career.
- Fast learners.
- Take constructive feedback from clients and colleagues positively and works on it.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with the wider HR and Payroll modules within EBS.
- Accounting qualification or accounting related experience.