Job Title: Operations Support Coordinator (contract)
Location: Ashby De-La Zouch
The Ops Support Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the business to ensure continuity of the processes around administration. An integral part of the resource team the coordinator is key to ensuring the teams are suitably qualified to support the business and customers whilst also ensuring that on site teams are adequately supported. Working within a small resource department, the Ops Support Coordinator will be placing manpower onto varying sites, sometimes working with agencies and the demand will differ considerably from day to day, meaning that the individual will need to be flexible and resilient in the face of new situations and obstacles.
- Taking phone calls, updates, labour sheets, processing start details.
- Coordination & booking in training - Full training on this will be provided.
- Taking the Time sheets (physical) & expenses (attached) - Checking off terms and conditions, make sure they are claiming for the correct things & getting them signed off by managers before being sent off for payment.
- Support resource capacity team European segment.
- Implement specific certification requirements within the pool and craft resources.
- Provide input to the required courses, student numbers, and new course requirements.
- Support the Operational leader with short term and long term
- Tie into Corp Legal Immigration Council and Tax teams for PS operations in Europe, ensuring 100% compliance with visa and work permit needs.
For more information on this Operations Support Coordinator Opportunity please contact Lottie Powell on 01179309760.