A Leading FMCG Business, owning some of the UK's most well known brands, is currently recruiting an Operations Accountant to work at one of their key Manufacturing sites. This is a maternity cover for a critical position working closely with senior stakeholders, in particular operations and is important in increasing efficiencies in the business.
The main responsibilities include (but will not be limited to):
- Providing financial insight, for example into cost of sales and overheads;
- Business partnering with the onsite management team and head office to provide cost savings;
- Implementing and improving processes and efficiencies eg. reporting and systems;
- Highlighting variance to budgets and forecasts to site management;
- Preparation of monthly and year end accounts, annual budget/projection and monthly forecasts;
- Ad hoc project work and team support to create lean manufacturing process.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with strong management accounting and commercial finance experience. Business partnering experience and a proactive and personable approach are essential as this position is a key point of call for a number of non-finance teams. Previous experience within the FMCG or Manufacturing industry is desirable but equally, strong candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
Please be advised all applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Due to expected number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.