Operational Excellence Specialist
An experienced Operational Excellance Specialist required to enable continuous process improvement
- Use Six Sigma and Lean tools & techniques to analyze business processes and identify project opportunities .Scanning all product types for Shipping to DCs
- Complete process reviews to identify process bottlenecks and capacity constraints, identify and implement ways to eliminate.
- Act as change lead and key member of team implementing Process excellence strategy for the site.
- Lead and execute Technical process improvement projects e.g. OEE, lead time reduction ,waste elimination, following standard project structure and maintaining alignment to site goals
- Lead and execute process excellence & change management projects, implementing standard lean methodologies and management systems e.g. Standard problem solving, Visual factory etc.
- Ensure all improvement activities are aligned with quality and completed with compliance Focus.
- Provide subject matter expertise on quality sampling and process control plans. Lead projects to eliminate or significantly reduce appraisal costs.
- Complete complex data analysis to improve process and product capability.
- Generate rationale and associated statistical analysis to support proposed process improvements.
- Site expert on industrial engineering studies, manning loading and determining most cost effective direct manning standard work
- Develop and Deliver lean/Kaizen/six sigma training and work with manufacturing to install a lean manufacturing ethos
- Facilitate lean workshops, promote and engage lean culture.
- Third level qualification in science or engineering.
- Six Sigma Certification to minimum Green belt, Black Belt preferred.
- Strong technical competence and comprehensive understanding of manufacturing technologies in a high volume regulated environment.
- Project Management experience
- Self-directed and highly motivated with the ability to prioritize and make decisions.
- Experience with execution of LEAN and/or Six Sigma process improvements
- Experience in contributing to a lean transformation/change management
- Knowledge of advanced statistical tools and experience in analyzing process performance based on data.
For more information please call Darragh on 01-6455250 or email@example.com