- Responsible for the accurate and timely placement of all 3rd party access circuits with approved EU off-net providers. Proactive management of all in-flight orders, ensuring that we drive vendors to meet committed dates in order to support accelerated delivery/revenue realisation. Provide timely updates back to internal customer base.
- Focus on the Customer: Listens to customers (internal and external); identifying, meeting, and exceeding their needs, and anticipating their future needs; aligns what is done and how it is done with what the customers need, balancing that with what the organisation requires.
- Drive Organizational Success: Delivers results even when faced with challenges; strives to exceed expectations, supports and encourages the development of others; strives to make a great work place; passionate about motivating others and encouraging personal belief in abilities.
- Demonstrate Agility: Focuses around continuous improvement; shows the ability to quickly solve day-to-day business problems; identifies new processes and frameworks for speed of delivery; accepts, responds, and initiates appropriate change.
- Lead Courageously: Confronts problems with courage; wins the respect and commitment of others by appropriately standing up for what he/she believes; makes tough decisions despite ambiguity, supports others who make difficult decisions, and follows issues through to completion in spite of adversity. Makes the best use of resources to deliver results, considering the financial impact of actions.
- Collaborate & Communicate: Builds effective relationships with others (internally and externally) so that he/she is enabled to deliver strong results; builds a broad base of support among key decision makers and influencers; incorporates team feedback into decision making yet does not require consensus; speaks with intention, fosters open communication, listens to others, and is able to effectively communicate verbally and through written communication to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Well tuned attention to detail and a commitment to a 'right first time' approach; Adaptable, dynamic, self motivated team player with good organisation and follow-up skills and a capacity for multi-tasking; An aptitude for working across multiple systems. - Previous experience of placing WLR3 and data circuit orders with UK Vendors - Knowledge of OR systems would be a nice to have - Order Management knowledge and experience - Good communication skills with vendors, customers and internal teams - Knowledge of the delivery journey and terms used
I will be working this role immediately - please apply now so the opportunity isn't missed.