NPPV 3 - LAN / WAN Transformation - Stakeholder & Supplier Management - Asset and Inventory
My client, a global telecoms organisation are seeking an NPPV 3 cleared Infrastructure Project Manager to work with a high profile client in London to support their Network Projects.
Solid experience in the project management of Cisco technologies (Network/Security) provisioning, LAN/WAN roll-outs, circuit provisioning, external supplier management, SIP trunking and contact centres is highly preferred coupled with the ability to deal with very high level, demanding Stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with other suppliers to produce quotes/proposal against client requirements with associated risk and high-level plans.
- Mobilise the project team, managing and overseeing all work packages
- Take direct control of the project and will be responsible for managing the customer and project stakeholders
- Manage any project related changes that arise during the implementation phase
- Keep the customer informed of progress throughout the Project Lifecycle.
- Full Project Lifecycle experience
- Proven track record in Infrastructure Project Management
- Previous LAN/WAN transformation experience
- Senior stakeholder and 3rd Party Supplier management expertise
- Excellent technical appreciation
- 1st rate communication skills
Suitable candidates must hold an active NPPV 3 clearance or must hold SC and be eligible for NPPV 3.