1st/2nd Line NOC Support - Atrium - Remedy - Cisco - Checkpoint - SQL - Scripting - SNMP/ OID - SC Clearance / Eligible
Our client, a Public Sector leader in Digital Technology Service has a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled support professional with the ability to provide 1st and 2nd line support on incidents, faults and problems that arise within the NOC Tools area.
The main responsibility of a NOC Tools Engineer is to investigate, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve incidents whilst liaising with internal technical consumers, third parties and service management.
Sound core NOC tooling skills are an essential requirement for the role and the ideal candidate will possess strong skills in event management tools, scripting, SNMP / OID and Automation.
- Provide NOC Tools incident management support for the network infrastructure and network services.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting analysis, isolation and resolution of events and incidents
- Provide problem management and perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Write and carry out action plans for complex changes or incident resolutions.
- Upgrades, patching and general maintenance of the NOC Tools in line with the maintenance strategy.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Receiving of new project implementations and designs in to live support.
- Technical Authority review of proposed changes to ensure quality and reduce risk
- Tools: Atrium, Remedy, BNA, Orchestrator, Entuity, Assyst, Skybox, Riverbed
- Network: Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Aruba
- Databases: MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Scripting skills such as Powershell, BAROC, SOAP, XML & Rules writing and DB experience: Microsoft SQL/MySQL/Oracle.
- SNMP V2C, SNMP V3 - OSPF - CDP - MIBS & OID's
- Automation and Integration
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent customer facing experience
- SC clearance / Eligible