Network Services Analyst - Birmingham, West Midlands
CCNA Voice, CCNA R&S, WiFi, VoiP, LAN, WAN, Security
£25,000 to £32,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Renowned Global Services organisation is in the process of expanding their Network Services Team right here in the Birmingham area and are seeking an enthusiastic and career minded Network Services Analyst.
As a member of the Network Team you will be required to support key projects, Problem Management and Change Management activities, developing required reporting and analytical assessments and summaries supporting the team in the implementation of solutions.
With a high-level of Service Ethic and Customer focus you will be required to respond to requests for support in a timely manner and according to agreed SLAs and procedures. To ensure users and stakeholders are fully informed of progress and that corrective action is taken to avoid delays.
You will be required to provide advice and support to both internal and external customers in order to deliver a high standard of customer care. And ultimately demonstrate a professional and flexible attitude to ensure that customer expectations are met
You will require experience of network installation with some configuration and maintenance background
- Ability to provide technical network installation and testing documentation and high level project planning
- Ability to diagnose high level faults
- Experience within a mature Shared Service or Commercial IT Services operation
- An eye for detail and a methodical and systematic approach to work
- Experienced in the monitoring of IT networks, systems and perimeters
- Ability to maintain and build access lists and firewall administration
Highly desirable will be knowledge, skills and experience of:
- LAN/WAN Communications expertise
- Network Security, WiFi & Firewalls
- Relevant technical qualifications for the Network Services area i.e. CCNA R&S, CCNA Security or CCNA Voice
- Experience configuring and managing network elements
- Experience of using Project Management, Time Recording and Service Management Toolsets (e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy, LANDesk, WorkFront, etc)
- Telecommunication experience including VoIP networking and PABX systems
- Experience of working in an ITIL based Shared Service organisation
- Formal Customer Service Training
- ITIL Foundation
This is an excellent role for career minded and enthusiastic Network Engineers who seek to rise above their peers and pursue a higher level within a global leader.
If of interest, please apply directly and follow up with a call to Denise Gartenfeld on 01217128704. We do offer up to £200 worth of shopping vouchers, therefore if you know someone who may also be interested, please follow up directly.
Network Analyst / Network Engineer / CCNA / CCNP / Cisco / Network / Switches and Routers / VOIP / Cisco Voice