Role: Network Security Engineer
Segment: Security Operations
Salary: Up to £45,000 basic per annum (depends on lever of experience)
+ Excellent benefit package
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in Cyber Security?
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking individual from a network/infrastructure support or network security background to join the team of experts in Cyber Security Operation Centre.
Our client is a Global Leading Organisation in IT and Information Security, providing products, solutions, and managed services wide range of clients worldwide, in over 100 countries.
As a member of the Security Operations Centre (SOC), you will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of IT security services to a range of clients. You will use your network security knowledge to focus on the delivery of Firewall and Intrusion Detection/Prevention services (IDS/IPS) and assist with investigations into security alerts arising from client Security Information & Event Management systems (SIEM).
- Proven experience in IT Network Security/IP Networking
- Demonstrated proficiency with the use of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and in managing and responding to alerts
- Hands on experience in conducting application vulnerability assessments
- Understanding of HMG security standards and processes
- Demonstrated an interest in the security field
Desirable qualities include excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a service delivery mentality.
For more information or to apply please contact Jana at or call 01619243954