Network Project Manager (CCNA, CCNP) - London - Initial 6 months
Network Project Manager (CCNA, CCNP) required to join a multinational technology company on a 6 month contract based in London.
The client requires a Network Project Manager with strong customer networks experience and a Cisco networking qualification.
Suitable candidates must have:
- Strong implementation/deployment and migration experience.
- Strong experience of managing medium to large or multiple small customer facing projects
- Strong experience of manage ongoing optimisation service to deployed customer rework
- Experience of participating in the preparation of proposals and agreements
- Hands-on experience of creating a project schedule and plan with financial, resource, and material requirements
- Coordinate delivery of development (beta) and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
- Create and maintain an information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation.
- Assist technical team in design and development tasks.
- Utilise software life-cycle methodology. 3 years of experience are required.
- Accountable for the project budget
- Oversee project staff including engineers, vendors, and partners and subcontractors
- Manage the projects from start to completion including the resolution of project issues
- Present service business value to customers for new or existing business
- Manage internal projects/programs
- Maintain customer satisfaction score of 4.5 or higher
- Project Management
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.