Network Implementation Engineer
Telford - 6 month contract
Experis have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to work for our client in Telford, taking responsibility for the following:
- To network project(s) through a development, design, test and implementation lifecycle
- To manage and deliver the engineering and design activities within each project to agreed timescales
- To attend project meetings, ensuring that all activities are engaged, all solution designs are reviewed at the appropriate technical level
- To support the project through to Live Services and underpin the ability for live support within the Network Engineering and Support Team
- To participate in transfer of relevant skills to colleagues and other teams
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Significant experience of CISCO environments
- Ability to work with senior network engineers and with technical architects
- Ability to generate detailed network designs
- Ability to work with third party stakeholders
- Familiarity with large scale networks and complex datacentre network environments
- In-depth knowledge of network engineering and security, both from a technical and a design perspective. Provision of 3rd line technical support if required.
If you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please apply via email in the first instance.