IT Network Architect
Salary - £60,000
Location - Birmingham
My Client who is a financial services organisation in Birmingham is currently recruiting for an IT Network Architect Specialist. The Network Architect will be responsible for:
- Performing device configurations.
- Internal operating system upgrades and software upgrades
- Deployment of network devices including routers, switches, Load Balancers and firewalls.
- Utilizing ITIL based management system, documents status updates and problem resolutions.
- Following documented network services processes and procedures - identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
- Customer Services Management
The Network Architect will need the following essential technical experience:
- Strong Switching and Routing - Across Multiple Vendor Solutions
- Experience working with Design of LoadBalancers and implementation solution.
- WAN -MPLS
- Business to Business VPN
- Network Security Skill set across Multi-Platform environments
The ideal candidate will have In-depth knowledge of end-to-end ITIL processes or similar life cycles including waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches and will be proficient in solutions design and requirements leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
Please Apply Today.